The Grundfos UPS26-99FC is a 3-speed cast iron circulator pump with built-in flow check. 3 speeds (Low/Med/High) of the Grundfos UPS26-99FC make this model very versatile and allow to use it in a large variety of heating applications inlcuding radiant, hydronic, radiators, fan coils, etc. A built-in flow check eliminates the need to buy and install a separate in-line check valve. This circulator is designed for closed loop systems with medium to high flow rates and pressure drops. A built-in automatic resetting thermal protection of the pump assures motor safety and extends circulator’s life.
- Built-in motor protection for longer life and better performance.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including radiant heating, hydronic heating, fan coil heating, solar and other system types.
- Whisper-quiet operation for sound sensitive installations.
- Includes (2) Gaskets (O-rings).
- UL/CSA listed.
- Flow Range (GPM): 0-33
- Max Flow (GPM): 33
- Max Head (Ft): 29
- Head Range (ft.): 0-29
- Hertz: 60
- Phase: 1
- RPM: 3380
- Temperature Range (F): 36°F – 230°F
- Connection Size: 3/4″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 1″
- Connection Type: Flanged
- Closed loop radiant heating & snow melting systems.
- Baseboard/Radiator/Fan coil heating and other hydronic heating applications.