MAGNA3 40-180 FN Stainless Steel Circulator Pump, GF 15/65, 15/40, 40/43 Flange (3/4 HP, 115V)
The Grundfos MAGNA3 is a circulator pump with permanent magnet motor that will fit both heating, cooling and domestic hot water circulation applications perfectly, making it the obvious choice for almost any building project – old or new.
With its unrivalled efficiency, all-encompassing range and built-in communication capabilities plus functionalities replacing system components, the MAGNA3 is ideal for building owners, engineers and specifiers looking to create high-performance systems for buildings.
The MAGNA3 is a canned-rotor type, i.e. pump and motor form an integral unit without shaft seal and with only two gaskets for sealing. The bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid.
The innovative clamp with only one screw enables easy repositioning of the pump head.
The MAGNA3 is a pump with no maintenance requirements and with extremely low Life Cycle Cost.
- AUTOADAPT mode that automatically finds the optimal setting
- FLOWLIMIT reduces the need for pump throttling valves
- Proportional pressure control
- Constant pressure control
- Constant flow mode
- Intuitive color display
- Application Wizard for easy commissioning
- Wireless twin pump redundancy for double pump performance and reduced downtime in service situations
- Vast communication options, including analog and digital inputs, configurable relays, and fieldbus integration (requires additional CIM module)