Dual Zone Combinations (in thousands BTU)
|9 + 9|
|9 + 12|
|12 + 12|
9,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WT009GLFI22HLD (32-1/4 x 7-5/8 x 12 inches WDH)
12,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WT012GLFI22HLD (36-1/4 x 7-5/8 x 12 inches WDH)
Min. / Max. Loading
12,000 / 24,000 BTU/h.
- Different models of all available matching indoor units can be combined in any order to create a multi zone split system, up to a quantity of the number of available circuits.
- Not all available circuits need to be utilized with an attached indoor unit. 66% or higher of the total capacity utilization is recommended.
- Every indoor unit attached to a multi zone system will operate at a random, self-regulated capacity, based on the actual demand it measures from the zone it is serving (Between 30% to 100% of its rated capacity) or turn OFF as needed.
- Outdoor unit will also self-regulate its total output capacity, based on the total demand it reads from all the simultaneously running indoor units at any given moment, up to its maximum rating capacity.
- With multi split systems, the total demand from the outdoor unit, will seldomly exceed 75% of the total available capacity of the combined indoor unit group due to load fluctuations of each indoor unit.
- Therefore, total attached indoor unit capacity can be selected up to 133% of the supporting outdoor unit’s rated capacity.
- Although very seldom, if the total demand from the combined group of indoor units’ exceeds the rated capacity of the outdoor unit, the capacity of the each indoor unit will be annotated accordingly.
- For high demand applications, max loading limits may need to be reduced up to 20% to avoid underperformance risks during some extreme conditions.